Total Pageviews

Monday 12 March 2012

Why I take JOUR1111?

Back in Malaysia, I had a great experience and memories with Society of Student Reporter, managed by one of the most popular local Chinese newspaper and our job is to record and report anything activities that happened around the school. So every Wednesday there'll be a full page in the paper with all the articles and photos that is written by us. 

Since then I started a personal blog and I've been blogging habitually about all interesting stuff that happened on me. Although the frequency of updating the blog is decreased when Twitter and Facebook became popular few years back, I still have the passion on writing and recording anything about me that is worth to be remembered.

As a third year finance major student, I took courses about finance or business and learnt how this field works. I love everything that I've been taught because no doubt it is very interesting.
But there's one thing kept bothering me for the past two years is I cannot see myself working in this busy and hectic job field. So I thought, maybe I can work as a journalist that writes things that I've been learning and make use of it. I know that writing stuff like that is a whole different story from blogging my daily life.

That's why I enrolled into this course to get a chance to write and to learn more about being a journalist.r

I still find it interesting after 2 lectures :)


Here's a pic that I took at Hervey Bay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment