Total Pageviews

Monday 16 April 2012

Highlight of my last 3 weeks.

It has been awhile since I blog something! Can't believe it has been 3 weeks since the last assessment due. Felt like it just happened yesterday. This week is by far the most heavy week of my new semester as I have 2 mid terms on weekend and an assessment of this course due on Friday!

Recalling this few weeks, it was very eventful. I didn't really have time to stop and rest.


One of the highlight is I finally got myself a camera. As I want something that's almost professional and not too bulky, the compact ones fits the best. It has been a tough decision because I had find a camera that balances both quality and quantity(price!). Lumix GF3 in Rose Pink! I'm still getting use to it as there's so many things to play with! Here's a shot I took from Surfers Paradise :) Woke up early in the morning with my cousin sister and watched an amazing sunrise.


Another photo I took. I'm going to practice as much as I can so that I can always capture 'The Moment' !


No comments:

Post a Comment